terça-feira, janeiro 11, 2011

Minha vida com trilha sonora - Hoje: The Show - Lenka



Slow it down                     I'm just a little bit                 I'm just a little girl
   
 Make it stop                             Caught in the middle          Lost in the moment  

Or else my heart                     Life is a maze                        I'm so scared

Is going to pop                       And love is a riddle            But I don't show it  

Cause it's to much                  I don't know                     I can't figure it out
                          
Yea, it's a lot                    Where to go                        It's bring me down

To be something I'm not    Can't do it alone               I know
                                                     
I'm a fool out of love         I've tried                               I got to let it goooooo
                                                     
Cause I just                                   And I don't know why  And just enjoy the show

Can't get enough

Nenhum comentário:

Bandaid, por favor

Você acha que encontrou alguém incrível. Diferenciado. Maduro. Aberto. E essa pessoa é tudo isso, e ainda é espetacular com você. Você baix...